- We are looking for someone who is willing to work in the Parts Department here at Cleaves Co. The position is available immediately. The position will be paid hourly with the hours expected to work from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and every other Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Hours are negotiable.
- You will be expected to lift heavy parts, sometimes repeatedly throughout the day. Anything on a pallet will be moved with forklifts. If you can use a forklift, that is a bonus, but is not required. It does get noisy and smelly in the department as we are directly connected to service. It is not a constant noise, but it does pop up. You will be on your feet long hours during the day. Keep these things in mind.
- Any inquiries can be made by calling 781-449-0833 and asking for Lenny, or a resume can be emailed to Lenny.Cleaves@Cleavesco.com.
- Answering phone calls and reviewing the message system to call customers back.
- Assisting customers with parts lookup.
- Receiving in orders and assessing the condition of shipped parts.
- Boxing parts for shipment out to customers.
- Using POS computer to sell parts, both in-house charges and cash/credit slips.
- Cleaning the department weekly.
- Locking up at night to make sure the workplace is secure.
- Being able to work with computers, as both our POS and parts lookup are largely computerized.
- Lifting objects up to 70 lbs.
- Past experience with lawn care equipment a plus.
- Knowledge of gasoline engine and mechanical systems a plus.
- A C level tech needed for equipment set-up and testing at a busy outdoor power equipment dealership.
- Unpack and assemble new equipment.
- Test equipment to prepare for sale.
- Assist customers as required.
- Perform repairs as directed by senior technicians.
- Should be familiar with outdoor power equipment, such as commercial lawn mowers, aerators, leaf blowers, 2-cycle equipment, and small 4-cycle engines.